Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Praise Devotionals- 1

"Praise be to the Lord, the God of my master Abraham, who has not abandoned his kindness and faithfulness to my master. As for me, the Lord has led me on the journey to the house of my master's relatives." (Genesis 24:27)

Eleazer here is praising God for helping him in his journey and leading him to the house of Abraham's relatives. Abraham had specifically told him, " go to my country and my own relatives and get a wife for my son Isaac. (Genesis 24:4)"

"God hears and answers prayer" is very evident in the situation here and Eleazer first mentions God not abandoning his kindness and faithfulness to Abraham even in his old age.

God is faithful; whatever be your age, trust in him. He will be with you till the end, never leaving you nor forsaking you.

No comments:

Post a Comment